Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bobblehead Contest Rules

Alright everyone, I've got the details on the next dodgerbobble.com/Bobbles Galore bobblehead contest. The  rules will be the same as the last contest, simply because I'm too lazy to come up with something new right now. Plus, the last time I changed things up at the last minute anyway. So this time we'll stick to the rules, at least for now. I could change things up at the last second again.

Here are the rules:


(1)You must be a follower of this blog. What does that mean? Your name must be in my list of 'Followers' in the blog sidebar. If you're already a follower, you can win. If you're not a follower, click on the 'FOLLOW' button in the sidebar. 

(2)You must be a fan of BobblesGalore.com on FacebookClick here, and 'LIKE' their page. Why do you need to do that? That's where you'll be answering the question to win the bobblehead.

(3)Answer the question correctly. On 
Wednesday, July 27, I'll post a question here on dodgerbobble.com following the Dodgers/Rockies game. The first person to answer the question correctly on the BobblesGalore Facebook page will win the Fernandomania bobblehead.

If anyone has a question about the contest, email me at dodgerbobble@yahoo.com. Remember, you must be a follower of dodgerbobble.com and a fan of BobblesGalore on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment