Monday, January 16, 2012

2010 Bowman Platinum Josh Lindblom Autograph


One of the bright spots in the Dodger bullpen last year was Josh Lindblom. The righty put up some decent numbers in 27 appearances, going 1-0 with a 2.73 era and a 1.045 whip while striking out 28. I think he's earned himself a spot in the 'pen next year.


I got to thinking about Josh while in line for Clayton Kershaw's autograph yesterday. Like Clayton, Josh has his own charity, The Josh Lindblom Foundation, which helps children and families in need. 


Well tonight I thought I'd show one of my Josh Lindblom autographs. This is his 2010 Bowman Platinum Blue Refractor and  it's numbered 1/99. I'd have to go through my collection, but I think this is my only card that's numbered 1 of anything. Besides that, I really like this card 'cause it's Dodger blue!     


You can check out Josh's website here and you can also follow him on Twitter here.

6 comments:

  1. Ditto what Jesse said, an absolute beaut! The blue complements everything so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg. Oh your package is going out tomorrow. I went to the post office today, but it was closed for the holiday.

      Delete
  2. Very cool to have the card numbered 1! I'm still looking for my first one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan - Thanks. I'm bidding on two right now on Ebay, but they are tough to find.

    ReplyDelete