Sunday, January 1, 2012

State Of The Blog / Trade Bait



First off I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I have a lot planned for 2012. I have a new sponsor, which I'll announce soon. This new sponsor will be helping me with contests throughout the year.  Bobbles Galore will be back in 2012 as well, and we're going to be holding some sweet contests too. If you're interested in buying bobbleheads, you can always find Bobbles Galore's link in my sidebar.


Something new I've added  is my baseball card trade bait link. This blog will always be dedicated to the Los Angeles Dodgers and my bobblehead collection, but I do post a lot of my baseball card collection here as well. So I've decided to add a link in the sidebar which will connect anyone to my Dodgerbobble Trade Bait page. I'm constantly picking up new cards and I'm always up for a trade. The main focus of my personal collection is Dodger autographs. I prefer certified autos but I'm willing to take TTMs or In-Person autos too. Players I love to collect are Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Dee Gordon, Shawn Green, Sandy Koufax and Enos Cabell. I also collect LA Lakers and LA Clippers autograph too. If you're interested in making a trade, comment on the Trade Bait page or email me at dodgerbobble@yahoo.com.


Coming soon will be a link to my bobblehead trade bait.

No comments:

Post a Comment