Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Bison From The Snorting Bull

I've got some catching up to do on recent trades. Since Matt Kemp just won NL Player of the Month, I'll post my post my latest Bison pickup.




One of my favorite new trading partners is Eric from the Snorting Bull. We just completed our third trade, once again a Matt Kemp card was involved. Eric collects Cardinals and Rays, so I sent him a 2012 Topps Bob Gibson patch, a 2010 Topps T206 Sean Rodriguez auto, a 2011 Topps Matt Joyce All Star jersey, a 2011 Allen & Ginter Carlos Pena jersey and a 2011 Topps Tier One Matt Holiday. In return Eric sent over this awesome 2010 Allen & Ginter Matt Kemp auto. Like every other Dodger collector, I'm trying to get my hands on as many Matt Kemp cards as possible. 



Oh, Eric threw another card into the deal. Once again, he helped me add a new Dodger auto to my collection. Last time it was Eric Karros, this time it's one of my favorite lunatics of all time, Milton Bradley. This  is a 2005 Donruss Significant Signatures /100.

3 comments:

  1. Is it strange that I enjoyed viewing the Milton auto more than a Kemp auto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it isn't. As Dodger fans, I think seeing these Matt Kemp autos has almost become normal. You don't see Milton Bradley autographs everyday.

      Delete
  2. There were many financial institutions available all which are competing for your business short Term Loans the mo - s has discovered that this loans are now being quietly repaid.

    ReplyDelete