Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Marlins Ballpark Will Have A Bobblehead Museum

Sign pointing to the bobblehead museum at the Marlins new ballpark
With less than four months until Opening Day, the Miami Marlins are trying finish building their new ballpark. It's about 92% complete and it seems like they're right on pace. Today Marlins beat writer Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post showed some pictures from the Marlins Ballpark media tour he recently took. We get a glimpse of many areas of the stadium, including the club house, the press box, and even the Beer Distribution Room. But the one pic that caught my eye was one of a sign that points fans to the Team Store, the First Aid station and the Bobblehead Museum...yes, the Bobblehead Museum!


I'm not really sure what bobbleheads are going to be in there, but I am sure they'll have all the Marlins SGA's in there from Cliff Floyd to Jeff Conine to AJ Burnett. Now I really want to take a trip to this new ballpark so I can see what the Bobblehead Museum is all about. 


Maybe one day Dodger Stadium will have a bobblehead museum. Dodger fans love their bobbleheads and I know it would be a popular attraction.

4 comments:

  1. that would be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it would be. It's stuff like this that makes me want a new stadium, or at least a remodeling. New features and new ideas would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome. I like the bobblehead with the old school Astros unie in that picture, and of course the Dodger bobbleheads also.

    ReplyDelete