Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kuo Is An All-Star...Great


Hong Chih Kuo is now an All-Star. Kuo will replace the Braves' Jason Heyward in Anaheim. Heyward was placed on the 15-day disabled list for a bruised thumb. He joins fellow Dodgers Andre Ethier, Jonathan Broxton and the recently added Rafael Furcal in Anaheim.  Kuo is 3-1 with a 1.03 ERA  and is the first All-Star to have been born in Taiwan.

I can't tell you how much I hate this. I hope National League manager Charlie Manuel doesn't use either one of the two Dodger pitchers. I'm especially concerned about Kuo, who's had four elbow surgeries, and should be resting during the All-Star break. I know it's an honor to be selected to the All-Star team...blah blah blah. The last thing the Dodgers need is for this guy to get hurt.

So congratulation Mr. Kuo. I hope you don't see a minute of playing time in Tuesday's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment