Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winnings From All About Cards Contest

On February 6, I won the grand prize in a contest held by All About Cards. I won 8 boxes of cards. Since I won, I've opened four of the boxes. I opened the  2010 Topps National Chicle box. You can see what I pulled here.

I have also opened the  2010 Topps Update box. From that I just happened to pull a Dodger. It was a Rafael Furcal All-Star Game used jersey.




The next box I opened was the 2011 PressPass box. The one hit I got was a Jeff Gordon Tradin' Paint Race Used Sheet Metal card. I don't know much about NASCAR, but I do know who Jeff Gordon is. This card is so thick, it barely fit in the scanner. If anyone is interested, it's up for trade.



The fourth box I opened was the 2010-2011 Panini Prestige box. I was guaranteed 2 autograph cards and 2 memorabilia cards. I actually got 3 autograph cards: an Al-Farouq Aminu rookie 44/296, a Devin Ebanks rookie logo patch 476/499, and a Jeremy Lin rookie 193/199. Since I collect Lakers and Clippers autographs, I'm keeping the Aminu and Ebanks. The Lin is up for trade if anyone wants it.






I also pulled two jersey cards: Jose Calderon Prestigious Pros game-used swatch 316/499 and a Tayshaun Prince Franchise Favorites game-used swatch 8/49. Both are available for trade.




Here's the Panini Box break:





Once again, I want to thank All About Cards. Stay tuned, I have four more boxes to break.

11 comments:

  1. Dude, my break is coming up soon. I'm down to help break the rest of the boxes at some point then if you want.

    And I might have to find something for that Prince patch haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg - The Prince is yours. Come on down, we'll break a couple boxes. I might open one of the four tonight...if I'm not too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My break is the week of the 21st. We'll e-mail and figure out a day and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick breaks! Hopefully you pull something for my PCs in your last 4 boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might be interested in that Lin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are No - It's yours. Don't worry about anything. i have a couple of other cards to send you.

    Jesse - Thanks! I'm gonna break the last four very soon. Two football and two hockey boxes left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds Good Josh! Pull me a Mike Williams or Matt Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesse -Let me see what I can do.

    Ernest - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete