Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dee Gordon Looks Good In Orange


In yet another Facebook trade, I was able to pick up a new Dee Gordon autograph for the PC. This was my eighth trade on The Sports Card Hangout, and this time the trade was with a fellow Grapher named Alex. After a couple of weeks of negotiating, Alex and I were able to come to an agreement on this beautiful orange 2011 Topps Finest Gordon auto numbered to 99. This is Dee Gordon auto number 9 for me and the fourth different Topps Finest.




Alex also sent over a nice assortment of Dodger cards including a Jerry Sands Bowman Chrome rookie numbered to 500 and and a sweet John Ely(remember St. Ely?) Bowman Chrome blue refractor numbered to 199. 







I wanted to thank Alex for the trade and if anyone is interested in making a trade with him, you can check out his PhotoBucket here.


2 comments:

  1. I like Dee's signature. It's stylish! Jerry's looks like Japanese :) Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dutch! Yeah, what is up with Jerry's auto? That is some ugly chicken scratch.

      Delete